About this event:
Leadership Launch is a 10-week plan for your school’s developing leaders to set the course for their growth in the new year.
The program meets every Thursday at 4:00pm, starting January 18, 2018 – March 22, 2018.
During this 10-week course, you will:
- Engage with other school leaders on high impact education issues
- See how other high performing schools are tackling their greatest challenges
- Evaluate your own level of leadership, no matter what position you hold in your organization
- Plot your own course to climb the levels of leadership
The program components include:
- A live call-in leadership study, based on concepts in John Maxwell’s 5 Levels of Leadership
- A four part webinar series focused on some of the most vital aspects of school improvement
- Access to one Regional Charter School Consortium school visit in your region in 2018
- First participant from your school: $399
- Each additional team member: Only $50
Each participant will have access to one Regional Charter School Consortium Event in 2018.
2018 Regional Consortium Events:
- February 13, 2018 – NC Leadership Academy – Triad Region
- March 13, 2018 – Union Academy – Piedmont Region
- April 10, 2018 – Girls Leadership Academy of Wilmington – Coastal Region
- May 8, 2018 – Invest Collegiate Imagine – Mountains Region
The Regional Consortium is a full-day school visit that gives you the chance to see how other great charters schools are leading their communities to results. You will learn directly from the leadership of the host school, engage in networking with other charter leaders, and participate in additional leadership training provided by Leaders Building Leaders.
Leaders Building Leaders is a team of certified coaches, trainers, and speakers, made up of former principals and teachers. It is our mission to be difference maker in the leadership development of individuals and organizations.
If you have questions about the program, please contact Geoff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Register today!
|Series Overview and Mastermind Book Study Session 1: Finding your Leadership Level||5 Levels of Leadership Intro, self assessment|
|Webinar 1: Empowering Feedback|
|Mastermind Book Study Session 2: 5 Levels of Leadership||5 Levels of Leadership Level 1|
|Webinar 2: Meeting Effectiveness 101||From Patrick Lencioni – Death By Meeting|
|Mastermind Book Study Session 3: 5 Levels of Leadership||5 Levels of Leadership Level 2|
|Webinar 3: Data Use, Abuse, and Analysis||From Edie Holcomb – Data Dynamics|
|Mastermind Book Study Session 4: 5 Levels of Leadership||5 Levels of Leadership Level 3|
|Mastermind Book Study Session 5: 5 Levels of Leadership||5 Levels of Leadership Level 4|
|Webinar 4: Leading Change: Planning the Work, and Working the Plan|
|Mastermind Book Study Session 6: 5 Levels of Leadership||5 Levels of Leadership Level 5|