a 360 degree view of your influence as a leader
Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less
How much influence do you really have?
Leaders Building Leaders utilizes John Maxwell’s Leadership Assessment to provide a comprehensive view of your effectiveness as a leader. This is a necessary first step in determining your strengths, areas for growth and the best strategies to improve your leadership effectiveness.
The Leadership Assessment is highly effective because it looks at two sides of your leadership:
- Your own self-assessment as a leader
- Objective feedback from those around you (the raters)
The results of the Leadership Assessment provide revealing insight into your leadership effectiveness which is used to target your leadership growth.
Accelerate your leadership growth
Highly effective leaders are committed to their growth and are open to objective feedback that will accelerate their personal and leadership growth. You will receive:
- Measurements on 64 leadership attributes
- Feedback compiled into a full-color, easy-to-read report
- Leadership attributes summary listing all items ranked from highest to lowest
- Unedited, written comments provided by your raters
Questions About the Leadership Assessment?
For Yourself, Your Team or Your Organization