DISC Personality Profiles
Take the guesswork out of interacting with others!
On average, two people have about a 40% chance of experiencing a good personality match based on how their personality styles naturally fit together. That means that, most of the time, two people are likely to have a built-in challenge in relating well with each other – UNLESS they understand each other’s personality styles.
When it comes to learning how your personality impacts how you communicate, connect and lead others, this tool is set to provide you with specific information teaching you how to communicate and connect with different types of personality types.
Connecting and building trust is critical to our organization, we utilize our DISC personality profiles with every communication we encounter!
Here is Dr. Miller’s DISC Profile for you to learn more about his personality styles: Miller DISC Profile
As Certified Human Behavior Consultants through Personality Insights, Leaders Building Leaders facilitates their coaching and teaching sessions unlike anything you have ever experienced.
- Individual Coaching and Seminars (1/2 or full day) available.
- DISC Personality Profiles for organizations and personal coaching: Adults, Work Place Partnerships, Adolescents and Children
|Professional Benefits of DISC Profiles
· Boost team performance
· Gain a stronger understanding of team members and stakeholders
· Gain insights for hiring and HR
· Reduce employee and organizational stress
· Identify strengths
· Get better results with people (conflict resolution)
· Unlock your leadership potential
· Improve communication
· Increase productivity
· Become a better leader through understanding
· Learn to instantly “read people” better
· Obtain career direction and alignment
|Personal Benefits of DISC Profiles
· Learn how you come across to others
· Learn to lead yourself
· Improve relationships through understanding
· Quickly identify personality traits in others
· Success with relationships
· Develop amazing people skills
· Obtain strategies on minimizing conflict
· Identify positive traits of ANY person
· Reduce the time required to get to know any person
· Learn how to encourage and connect with others
· Become more motivated to solve “people problems”
Why GUESS and take your chances in relationships when you can KNOW your personality style and the personality style of those around you? Our personality assessment and report reveals your personality style and helps to guide you connect with others in a much better way. We also will conduct full team or staff profiles and teachings.
When you have completed our DISC training, you will be equipped and ready to use a series of comprehensive resources for professional and personal use. So, whether you simply want to learn and grow yourself, your team or learn how to improve you communications, we would be delighted to be a part of helping you reach your goals.